Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Scripture, Reflection & Prayer 09/3/2008

Ephraim is my favored son; he is a tender child...I still remember him. My heart sirs for him, and I will surely show him compassion.
- Jer 31:20

Reflection: Mary far surpasses all other mothers in glory and holiness as well as in kindness and sweetness. Come before her with a contrite and humbled heart. You will find her more prompt and more tender in loving you than all other mothers.
- St. Gregory


Prayer: "O Mother of the World Incarnate, to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me."

From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)

add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: