Thursday, September 11, 2008

Scripture, Reflection & Prayer 09/11/2008

I will give you a different heart and put a new spirit within you, taking from you your heart of stone and giving you a heart of flesh. I will put my spirit within you.
-Ezek 36:26-27

Reflection: When devotion to Mary begins in anyone, it produces the same effect that our Lady's birth produces in the world. It ends the night of sin and leads a person along the bright path of virtue.
- St. Alphonsus Liguori

Prayer: O Mary, great are the benefits of devotion to you. Help me to be more devoted to you--through prayer, meditation, and good works. Give me a Marian spirit.


From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)

add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: