Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Scripture, Reflection & Prayer 09/16/2008

I brought up children and honored them, but they have disowned me! An ox knows its master, and an ass, it owner's manger; but...my people have not understood.
-Isa 1:2-3

Reflection: Women who seek involvement in community affairs should look to Mary. Taken into dialogue with God, Mary gives her active and responsible consent...to the event of world importance known as the Incarnation of the Word.
- Pope Paul VI

Prayer: O Mary, your decision affected the world's salvation. Teach me how to take part in decisions that affect world, Church, and community as well as my own salvation.


From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)

add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: