Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Scripture, Reflection and Prayer 09/2/2008

Just as the living Father has sent me and I live because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on me will live because of me. - Jn 6:57

Reflection: Every grace granted to human beings has three degrees in order. From God it is communicated to Christ; from Christ it passes to the Blessed Virgin; and from the Blessed Virgin it comes to us. - St. Bernadine of Siena

Prayer
: O Mary, you are the Channel of Divine Grace for us. Grant that I may be receptive to every grace earmarked for me and may cooperate with it to the full.



From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)

add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: