Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scripture, Reflection and Prayer 11/18/2008

They will praise me in the land of their exile as they invoke my name.
- Bar 2:32

Reflection: Most holy Virgin Mary, your Name is so sweet and lovable that it cannot be uttered without inspiring love for you and God. Those who love you need only to recall your Name to mind, and it is enough to console them and enkindle greater love.
- St. Bernard

Prayer: O Mary, your Name is our consolation. help me to have it ever on my lips and in my heart during my time on earth.


From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)


add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: