Monday, November 3, 2008

Scripture, Reflection and Prayer 11/3/2008

You are my rock and my fortress. For Your Name's sake, You will lead and guide me.
- Ps 31:4


Reflection: Brother Martin had three loves: Christ crucified, Our Lady of the Rosary, and St. Dominic. He also had three passions: charity, especially toward the poor and the sick; a very vigorous penance that he regarded as "the price of love"' and nourishing those virtues, humility.
- Pope Paul VI


Prayer: O Lord, may I learn from the example of St. Martin de Porres and develop a balanced spirituality. Let me not run away from those aspects of the spiritual life that I find difficult.


From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)

add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: