Thursday, October 9, 2008

Scripture, Reflection & Prayer 10/9/2008

Instruct me in the way of your precepts, and I will meditate on your marvelous works.
- Ps 119:27

Reflection: The Rosary calls for a quiet rhythm and a lingering pace, helping the individual to meditate on the Mysteries of the Lord's life as seen through the eyes of Mary. Thus, the unfathomable riches of these Mysteries are unfolded.
- Pope Paul VI


Prayer:
O Mary, when I say the Rosary, I meditate on Christ's Mysteries in union with you. Help me to imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise.



From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)

add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: