Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scripture, Reflection & Prayer 10/1/2008

Hear the sound of my prayer, when I cry to you, lifting up my hands toward your holy sanctuary.
- Ps 28:2

Reflection: The Blessed Virgin never shall fairy to protect me when I call upon her. When I am troubled, I quickly turn to her. And like the most tender of mothers she looks after me.
- St. Theresa of Lisieux

Prayer: O Mary, you are the Protector of your people. In times of affliction, let me always turn to you with the confident assurance that you will come to my aid.



From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)

add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: