Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Scripture, Reflection & Prayer 10/22/2008

For she herself goes about seeking those who are worthy of her, and she graciously appears to them as they tread life's paths, meeting them with all benevolence.
- Wis 6:16


Reflection: The compassion and the love of this good Mother are great. Indeed, they are so great that she does not even wait for our prayers but anticipates them.
- St. Alphonsus Liguori


Prayer
: O Mary, you know my needs and my weaknesses. Come to my aid even when in my distraction I fail to call upon you.


From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)

add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: