Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Scripture, Reflection and Prayer 12/31/2008

Say to the fainthearted: Take courage, fear not! Behold your God--...he will come to save you.
-
Isa 35:4

Reflection: If the horror of sin terrifies you and the voice of conscience overwhelms you, if the fear of judgment, the depths of sadness, and the abyss of despair assail you, think of Mary! In dangers, troubles, and sins, think of Mary and call upon her!
- St. Bernard

Prayer: O Mary, at year's end, the weight of my sins frightens me. Intercede for me with your Divine Son Jesus, so that I may attain the salvation he won for me!

From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)


add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: