Monday, December 1, 2008

Scripture, Reflection and Prayer 12/1/2008

Do not let your hearts be downcast. You believe in God; believe also in me.
- Jn 14:1

Reflection: O happy confidence! O perfect refuge! The Mother of God is my Mother. What firm trust we should have, then, since our salvation depends on the judgment of a good Brother and a tender Mother!
- St. Anselm (click image to read about this saint)

Prayer: O Mary, you are the Mother of Salvation. Let me place all my trust in you and in your Divine Son--no matter what dangers I may encounter during life.


From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)


add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: