Monday, December 22, 2008

Scripture, Reflection and Prayer 12/22/2008

Behold, I stand knocking at the door. If anyone listens to my voice and opens the door, I will be his guest and eat with him.
- Rev 3:20

Reflection: Open your heart to faith, O Blessed Virgin, your lips to praise, your womb to the Creator. See, the Desired of All Nations is at your door, knocking to enter. Arise in faith, hasten in devotion, open in praise and thanksgiving.
- St. Bernard

Prayer: O Mary, you are the Model of Openness. Teach me to open my heart to you and to your Divine Son, so that you can dwell within it forever.


From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)


add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: