Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scripture, Reflection and Prayer 03/12/2009

We have gifts differing according to the grace that has been given us...to be used according to the proportion of faith.
- Rom 12:6

Reflection:
If the members who constitute the parish are numerically many, so are the gifts that the Holy Spirit incessantly distributes. So also are the initiatives that He awakens there according to the grace given to each member.
- Pope John Paul II


Prayer:
O Lord, the gifts that You entrust into our care are intended for the good of all. Help me to examine my conscience as to whether I have sufficiently shared my talents with others, and enable me to be ever more generous in my use of Your gifts to me.


From: Minute Meditations from the Popes (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)


Bookmark and Share

No comments: