Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Scripture, Reflection & Prayer 08/12/2008

I go to prepare a place for you...An I will come back and take you to be with me, so that where I am, there you will be.
- Jn 14:2-3

Reflection: O Mary, you who are the Mother of Life had to remain always with Life. For you, death could never be anything more than sleep and the Assumption anything more than an act of waking up.
- St. Germanus

Prayer: O Mary, your glory of the Assumption is a pledge of our glory. Help me to live in such a way that when Jesus returns for me He will find me worthy to join you in heaven.

From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)

add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: