Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Scripture, Reflection and Prayer 08/27/2008

My heart overflows with a noble theme; as I recite my poem to the king, my tongue is the pen of a swift scribe.
-Ps 45:2

Reflection: The glorious Virgin was raised to the dignity of Mother of the King of kings. Accordingly, the Church honors her with the radiant title of Queen and asks us to do the same.
- St. Alphonsus Liguori

Prayer: O Mary, you are the Queen of the Universe. Grant that I may praise you as you deserve and reap the spiritual benefits of life-long dedication to your service.

From: Mary Day by Day (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)

add to del.icio.us :: Add to Blinkslist :: add to furl :: Digg it :: add to ma.gnolia :: Stumble It! :: add to simpy :: seed the vine :: :: :: TailRank :: post to facebook

No comments: