Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Scripture, Reflection and Prayer for Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The life that I live now in the flesh, I live in the faith of the Son of God. He loved me an gave Himself up for me.
- Gal 2:20

Reflection: The Eucharist is the privileged summit of the meeting of Christ's love for us; a love that is made available for each of us, a love that is made to be sacrificial lamb and food for our hunger for life. As the Apostle says, "He love me and gave Himself up for me."

- Pope Paul VI

Prayer: Fill me with gratitude, O Lord, every time I participate in the Eucharist. May I be conscious of its meaning, that it is a powerful sign of Your love for me.

From: Minute Meditations from the Popes (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)

1 comment:

Anders Branderud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.