Friday, May 15, 2009

Scripture, Reflection and Prayer for Friday, May 15, 2009

As the Father has loved Me, I also have love you. Abide in My love...Keep My commandments.
- Jn 15:9

Reflection: In the special manifestation to St. Margaret Mary, Christ pointed to His Heart as a symbol by which we are drawn to recognize and to acknowledge His love. At the same time, He constituted it as a sign and pledge of His mercy and His grace for the needs of the Church in our time.
-
Pope Pius XII

Prayer:
As You showed St. Margaret Mary the greatness of Your love, Lord Jesus, so now reveal Your love to me. Let me know with certainty that You are Love Incarnate, and all You wish of me is to live in Your love.


From: Minute Meditations from the Popes (Catholic Book Publishing Corp., New York)

No comments: